After careful consideration of the quickly changing circumstances around COVID-19 and following the California State Public Health guidelines, Two Wheel Track Days LLC is cancelling April 10th event at Chuckwalla Valley Raceway. As always, our top priority has been the health and well being of our guests, team members, and community, and this is undoubtedly the right decision given the current situation.

If you are registered for this event, we will contact you to go over credit for this track day. We hope to be riding at the track really soon so we are doing our part with the community in order to stop this pandemic situation.

Join Waitlist This is a first come first serve basis waiting list. We will inform you if a rider cancels and if you are the next on the list, the spot will be yours. You will have 24 hours to pay for it, otherwise the next rider after you will be offered the spot.